Subject: [Leica] 1964 World's fair pics
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 07:13:55 -0400

I think it started out in the 50's as a beatnik expression influenced by
jazz.
Cool daddy'0
Snap snap

Its an word which just never went away.
The hippies loved about as much I think.
But its not used all that much now and does tend to get used by older people
more than kids. But you'll hear kids say it. With a ring through their nose.
No snap of the fingers.
No turtle neck nor beret.
Not as many cigarettes.
But poetry is on an upswing.