Subject: [Leica] 1964 World's fair pics
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 12:01:11 +0100

"Richard S. Taylor" <r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net> wrote
> Here's an album with a sampling of six - all handheld as I recall.  I  can
> probably be induced to post a few more if there's interest.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/1964+WORLDS+FAIR/

Great memories evoked here. I remember seeing pictures like these in
magazines which is the way I travelled away from Ireland at 13 years of age.
I also noticed that light - must've been where Erno Rubik got his
inspiration.

On the pics, I called my 17 year old in to look at them, and he said "Cool".
They say "Cool" again these days apparently....

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow