Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Trio
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 21:26:25 -0500

Barney,

I would agree.  I don't have an M8, but I do have Leica lenses.  I tried
some shots a couple of days ago with a respected Takumar lens, loaded them
on my computer, and was disappointed.  I put the Elmarit-R 2.8/28 on the
same camera, and repeated the shots, with what I felt were great results.
More often than not, this lens comes through for me.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA