Subject: [Leica] Are any moments trivial?
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 09:24:54 -0400

no, I'm not sure I even thought about it

on the way home, I told beth I didn't have much journalistic reflex
left since I had not taken any photos

"Good," she said, "I'd have hit you in the head, if you had."

She held together very well until help arrived.

We did not attempt any direct intervention. I thought I saw some
motion in the car, and 911 officer recommended that I not. There was
also the matter of my kid being with me.

Luckily, help arrived so quickly that we did not have to reconsider.

ric

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Are any moments trivial?)