Subject: [Leica] 8 or 8.2
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 19:17:49 -0400

In my case it was a no-brainer. Buy the M8 at a great price or have no
M8 of any kind. I'm content never having the experience of what I'm
missing on the M8.2, just like I'm content never knowing what driving
some car I'll never be able to own feels like.

PS - I'm starting my first photo sessions with my hospice patient
project. Something I'd never have considered without the M8.

Sue