Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF Alice's cherry tree - Alan
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 07:47:18 +0200

Hi Adma,

thank you for perusing the gallery.
In fact you are referring to two series, but yes, I shot from more
angles, and selected.
The cherry-tree, as told to other luggers off-list, is one in a series,
and this one was shot from the top of a kitchen ladder as I wanted to
preserve as much of the general balance of the tree by keeping the lens
axis more or less horizontal - I even have a shot where I can be seen ,
my shadow at least, a long shadow on top of the ladder ;-)

The pink flowers were taken in another garden, on the following Sunday -
no ladder, but two days of heavy rain in between, hence the magnolia
leaves in the grass - sad

Thanks again for viewing.
Bien cordialement de Metz
Phili^^e