Subject: [Leica] NM photo
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:06:46 -0700

I like them both... The contrast, saturation, etc. of the first is vivid and
appealing to the eye. Kind of the way I want Taos to be, perhaps something
out of the Nichols' trilogy, a la the Milagro Beanfield Wars...

The second seems more natural, less artificial -- and more in line with my
recollection of how Taos really was in winter when I visited a few years
ago...

That probably doesn't make sense to anyone but me... Lo que piensa los dem?s
no me importa...