Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW Phx - Exactly what I shouldn't do
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 09:11:11 +0200

Thanks Jim, Geoff, and Nathan

The poles are indeed used for hops.
Of course the trees aren't hops and are in blossom for a couple of days
only - I was lucky this year.

About the beer stuff, the farmer stopped while I was taking the snaps
and asked if she could have some of my pixes, then explained that her
hops were of a high quality, hard to find type and not sold locally (
there's a brewery a mile fiurther down the road) but exported to the
States, to the company that produces Bud, well until last year as the
contract has been discontinued due to the crisis. They'll be producing
half as little this year ... a very unwilling sign of the times  from me
then.

Amiti?s
Philippe

PS What I shouldn't do refers to pushing saturation and playing with
colours too much - even to the point of having a Citroen levitating in
the distance ;-)