Subject: [Leica] IMG Repairing the nets
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:36:46 +0200

I think I know why you cannot find Felix's original post, Lluis.

Felix has the habit of appending his posts to existing threads rather
than starting a new thread when he posts an image. This is not a good
tactic since it makes it much easier for the image to get lost.

For example, I sometimes delete long threads based on the subject
line, and so may miss some posting embedded somewhere in the middle of
the thread.

Moral of the story: when you start talking about something new (such
as a new picture posting), start a new thread!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu