Subject: [Leica] IMG: LUG assignment, March, George
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 14:45:05 -0700

On Apr 6, 2009, at 2:28 PM, George Lottermoser wrote:

> I've made a brief mention of the LUG Assignment
> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=1105>
> with a link to my take on the assignment
> or
> you can use this direct link to the pdf
> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/lug-assign-01.pdf

I've thought a lot about this George...on the one hand the impact is
on people, and on a massive scale...how best to convey that ?

ie the people and the scale...?

Almost any selected (even powerful) single image or more images, can
be found without trying too hard during the best of times, how to
demonstrate  the reality, the change, the scope... using images, now
that we are experiencing bad  times...?

On the one hand the project seems surprisingly easy,  yet ultimately
surprisingly extremely difficult...

Steve