Subject: [Leica] OT: My Dad and SPAM
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 09:51:56 -0700

I hope you are planning to move with haste to preserve what you have in a
number of formats.

As the surviving link, your remembrances, either as writings or video clips,
are true treasures for your family and historians.

I might be stating the obvious in all this... My last comment is:  All this
from a can of Spam....