Subject: [Leica] The big event
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:05:39 -0800

Here is the Summilux on an M8 on the left; then the WATE on an M7,
the 21/2.8 ASPH on an M6 and the CV21 on the other M8. My 21/3.4 SA
is away for a bit, so it didn't get to pose.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/Stuff/20090325-IMG_1293.jpg.html

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design