Subject: [Leica] 35/1.4 Pre-Aspherical filter size?
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 23:06:31 -0400

this is my beat-up 35 preasph and 12504 lens shade
forgive the quality, handheld at 1 sec in the light of my study
with a fuji compact camera.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/shino/12504/DSCF5200.JPG.html

1. lens & shade
2. lens w/ shade removed (two buttons on the sides)
3. shade and filter holder separated (screw apart)
4. filter inside filterholder.  normally it takes a series 7 (VII)
   however, an E49 threaded filter backwards
   fits perfectly (the threads on the E49 don't screw into anything).
   it's great for new UV-IR filters.