Subject: [Leica] New M8 Firmware 2.004
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 17:20:18 +0000

Steve,

The firmware update had no effect on the settings you have made in the
camera. ?Battery time will have to wait until we get some time with the
change. ?I would say install the upgrade, you can select the mode you want
to use... You can still select the normal cocking method or the delayed
method from the menu.

Gene