Subject: [Leica] OT Nikon D700
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 19:48:46 +1000

Aah well Mads, I shall not tease the non-believers any more... well not
on-list maybe. A peculiar form of political correctness where, here, one
must not praise the true faith too loudly, yet also not criticise the
heathen un-believers unduly ;-)
Well maybe just once more. My M8 has never given me a moments problem. Nor
did my M3's, M6's or M7 nor any of my Leica lenses. I am learning it as best
I can as my chosen tool and acknowledge its limitations (as all cameras
have). I don't think that there is any room for argument that Leica make the
best quality lenses in the world for my purposes. That's good enough for me.
That and a few jokes with my friends, especially when the topics stray far
from the Red Dot ;-)