Subject: [Leica] OT: analog video8 to DVD transfer using a Mac - QUESTIONS to experts
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:16:19 +0100

Thanks Ric, do you have a reference for the compatible camcorders? I 've
visited Sony' site and can't find one, maybe it is just me.

They also have an external device that burns DVDs straight from the
analog camcorder, but this I can already do, even though I can't later
access the files from I-movie - the mac 'thinks' the DVD has no data
when it works alright on the DVD player ...

Thanks in anticiaption
Phili^^e