Subject: [Leica] IMG: March 1st Snow in Mid-South
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:06:46 +0100

This is a very peaceful sight you offer us Jim,  I can hear the muffled
sounds in the distance.
And there's hope of sunshine and better days as seen from the light.
Your photo shows the season transition very well.
Very 'resting' too.
Thanks for composing it for us to share.
Bien cordialement
Phili^^e