Subject: [Leica] Scanning kodachrome on a Coolscan
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (Robert Palmieri)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 12:14:52 -0500

Folks -

I'm sure if I was a better citizen and read your posts diligently I'd
already know the answer to this; also tried searching the archives
but they're currently in suspended animation whilst Brian does his
thing.

So, I'm asking: is there any consensus that one of the many
alternative scanning applications produces much better results when
scanning Kodachrome on a Coolscan than the stock Nikon Scan software?
Batch scanning isn't an issue, seeing as how I only produce a few
scan-worthy frames on a roll and I only got two rolls to scan at the
moment...

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Scanning kodachrome on a Coolscan)