Subject: [Leica] OT advice re carry on bags for flights...
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 06:32:05 +0100

The question about flights seems to be solved then.
Now, SNCF allows whatever luggage you need to carry on borad TGVs, so no
big deal there if you intend to take the train when here.
Just make sure that you're seated close to the places where big pieces
are stored, thefts have been reported.

Amiti?s
Philippe