Subject: [Leica] IMG: a gruelling match of petanque
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:24:21 +0100

The second would have fared excellently in last month's contest: this is
sport !

Other; you're cunningly trying to kill the myth of the Frenchman with a
beret; won't work Nathan; we'll resist !

Nice and peaceful series of portraits in action.
BTW: where's the pastis shot?
Thanks for sharing
Amiti?s
Philippe