Subject: [Leica] Armed America Photo book remainders seen at Borders
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rob mcclure)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 22:33:35 -0400

Exactly, Ken.  There are many of us, including more than a few on this
list, who do, not see this book as chilling but as everyday America.
Out here in flyover country guns are as much a part of the landscape
as pickup trucks.  Nothing chilling about that to me.  Anyway, Amazon
still has $6.99 copies (free shipping on orders over $25.)  I bought
two more today to use as gifts for family members, who appreciate
firearms and the fact that normal looking (and not so normal looking)
people own them.

Rob