Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 08 - Phx
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri Feb 20 22:50:16 2009

Hi Phillipe,
the bird is, as far as I can tell, a buzzard, (buse variable) they
vary a lot in colouring but from the shape and perch, that would be my
guess. They tend to be timid so difficult to approach.
And, pedantically, it is your ignorance which you seek to improve, not
your level of stupidity, which was fixed at birth :-)
cheers,
Frank