Subject: [Leica] Re: What recession?
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Fri Feb 20 15:11:39 2009

Tarek Charara wrote:

> The c?te d'or is also the name given to the shores of Ghana, Togo,
> Benin... I think...

I don't know if the pun on Or (Au) was intentional, but I found it
worked in the context.
C?te de Beaune, C?te Rotie, or worse C?te de Toul are also fine, but
irrelevant here.

As to C?te d'Or, it is also a brand of Belgian chocolate I enjoyed a lot
when younger. Maybe the cocoa came from these countries of Africa?

Amiti?s du Nord de la France
Phili^^e