Subject: [Leica] LFI Leica executives interview, the ultimate speculation thread
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Mon Feb 16 15:41:58 2009

Interesting topic - coincidentally I just
e-mailed this comment to a Leica fan this morning:

Leica/Olympus makes a fine combination until
Leica sells something more affordable than the
M8. Where is the CL of digital? I was very
disappointed that Leica put so much research and
money into the new S2. It was like a slap in the
face to us faithful 35mm rangefinder fans, still
holding onto their wonderful Leica glass in hopes
that Leica will make a reasonably priced digital
body that they can use those lenses on.
Gary Todoroff

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] LFI Leica executives interview, the ultimate speculation thread)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] LFI Leica executives interview, the ultimate speculation thread)