Subject: [Leica] OT: self promotion
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Tue Feb 10 09:05:31 2009

Congratulations Ken!

Self-promotion is always good.

Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada> Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 21:05:25 -0800> From: ken@iisaka.org>
To: lug@leica-users.org> Subject: [Leica] OT: self promotion> > All,> A few
of you know that besides taking lots of bad pictures with my Leica M8,> I
dabble at the piano.> > I participated in the 2007 Van Cliburn International
Piano Competition for> Outstanding Amateurs (minimum age: 35) in Fort Worth,
and there was a> documentary film made out of it.> > There will be two
premiere screenings in NYC this week: on Wednesday at 7 pm> at Rockefeller
University, Caspary Auditorium, and on Thursday at 7 pm at> Walter Reade
Theatre in the Lincoln Centre. I believe the admission will be> free for
these two evenings.> > I will be there, with my M8 and either a Noctilux or
Summilux 35mm ASPH> hanging from my neck.> > > -- > Ken Iisaka> first name
at last name dot org or com> >