Subject: [Leica] Re:IMG: Another January New Orleans Wedding
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Feb 1 12:24:47 2009

Chris Williams wrote:

> Oh uh, "standards". It's time to kick it up a notch then! Standards
> means "boring".

Not here Chris - level was meant, and standards are what excellent
pieces of jazz music are also called - sorry for the misunderstanding.
My poor Global English once more.
I sense the lady skin was not so easy to get, and you got it fine too BTW.

I love them, told you so, haven''t I? ;-)
Bien cordialement
Philippe