Subject: [Leica] Seen this?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Jan 28 02:14:00 2009

Hi Jayanand,
is Japan crashing more???
I thought their only problems were due to their strengths, less
borrowing etc. leads to their currency not devaluing as much as
others, such as the US and UK which have both been living way beyond
their earnings for years.
Surely their problem is that their profligate customers have stopped
spending other peoples money.
Frank