Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) we'd better check on him
From: kididdoc at (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Jan 24 15:01:32 2009

On Jan 24, 2009, at 3:36 PM, Walt Johnson wrote:

> Steve
> Better check to see if Lluis's M8 still works..Got kindda windy in
> his neck of the woods.

yeah that wind could have knocked the rangefinder out of alignment...

I guess it's a good thing he didn't get his M8 yet,

but Lluis, if you read this, watch out for the next storm...

btw... I was thinking of you, I hope you are all OK, I heard it was a
vicious storm,

> Didn't know Spain had Florida-type weather until seeing Nathan's
> storm shots.
> Walt

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] (SPAM: ?) we'd better check on him)