Subject: [Leica] That PanyLeica 14-50/2.8-3.5 OIS lens
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Thu Jan 22 01:41:12 2009

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/

click on details so see exifs when you see a photo that looks like a
"long" exposure handheld shot (keeping in mind the L1 is a reflex and
more prone to shake than any 'old timer')
My best ever is in seconds ...
Hope this can help
Phx

an afterthough: DK if it works on Olys - should have tried on Alice's
for so long - if you can wait until the weekend ...

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] That PanyLeica 14-50/2.8-3.5 OIS lens)