Subject: [Leica] Inauguration
From: kididdoc at (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed Jan 21 18:25:02 2009

On Jan 21, 2009, at 7:05 PM, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

> Folks if you don't mind, can we please have OT added to the political
> posts if you want to send them to the list? Yes it should be there for
> watches and pens and hats etc as well. IMG: seems to be well
> supported for
> picture link posts. More OT use would help too. If you feel especially
> conservative of bandwidth you can even trim your posts as well!

actually, to be efficient, just label OT the occasional post that is
ON Topic...

> 2009/1/22 Ric Carter <>
>> Some care not for discussions about pens or watches or silly hats,
>> but they
>> seldom plead to have those discussions stop.
>> They hit the delete key on things they don't care for, and start a
>> topic
>> they find to their liking.
>> No one is required to read or reply to any topic.
>> *Political remark deleted in reply !
>> *ric
>  --
>> Cheers
>> Geoff
>> who's never been known to clog your inbox ;-) But DOES never post
>> political remarks.

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Inauguration)
Message from sethrosner at (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Inauguration)
Message from lists at (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Inauguration)
Message from rmcclure2 at (rob mcclure) ([Leica] Inauguration)
Message from shino at (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Inauguration)
Message from ricc at (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Inauguration)
Message from hopsternew at (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Inauguration)