Subject: [Leica] Dehumanizing portraits?
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon Jan 19 10:26:28 2009

Quoth the Steve Barbour :

> the only question is...what were they trying to accomplish?

"Look at me/us.  I shot/We ran these pictures because I'm/we're neat
and cool and a lot hipper than you ever will be.  You should hire
me/buy ad space with us because I/we can convince people that you,
too, are neat and hip and cool, even though we all know you're really
not."

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com