Subject: [Leica] Dehumanizing portraits?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Jan 19 06:10:24 2009

Truly awful.

What were the teams that I suppose must have been in the room doing? No
excuse
these were digital, there will have been every opportunity to vet what
happened,
particularly with such a large group to shoot their way through.

Imagine what would be said if a LUGger wasted such an opportunity and posted
this lot ;-)

Peter