Subject: [Leica] M8 Access Program
From: kididdoc at (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Jan 16 08:04:09 2009

On Jan 16, 2009, at 8:55 AM, charcot wrote:

> apropo to M8 being too expensive , I'd like to introduce the M8
> access program:  Here's how it works:
> when all you M8 folks get bored with your M8.0 or move onto M8.2 you
> go to a list of willing buyers ( currently just me) and offer them a
> Killer Deal.  Kinda of a hand me down program.  I never had a new BB
> gun - always had my older brothers  - worked well.
> Whaddya Say

like it..

3 groups, can sign up:     ho     wo    wso        ......

have one,
want one,
wanna sell one....

try here first....

who knows,  might work,

> ernie nitka

Replies: Reply from mark at (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M8 Access Program)
Reply from sonc.hegr at (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] M8 Access Program)
Message from charcot at (charcot) ([Leica] M8 Access Program)