Subject: [Leica] FYI: NIkon price increases
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Fri Jan 16 00:27:30 2009

All prices have gone up for imported goods in the UK because of the weakness
of thr pound against Euro and Yen. I expect the Euro and Yen prices have
-not- gone up, just the number of pounds needed to buy them. The dollar is
about the same as the pound, reflecting the dishonesty of our financial
segments over the last 10 years.