Subject: [Leica] Thanks...
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Fri Jan 9 14:30:34 2009

My great uncle used the M2 to photograph the outdoors (e.g. Yosemite, Kings
Canyon, the High Sierra, Death Valley, Bryce, etc.) I might follow his
lead... But, I am also interested in urban architecture and the people in
that environment...

Before all of that. I need to know if the M2 still works. This particular
"hammer" hasn't been used in 20 years, and the "hammerer" (me) has never
used this particular hammer before... (or shall we call it a "hammera" at
this point?)

So, to start with, I'm going to shoot with each of my five lenses at
different f-stops and speeds. I'll record that data and compare it with the
prints to see what I've got...

How's that sound for a starting point?