Subject: [Leica] 100 years of Leica
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Sat Jan 3 04:00:11 2009

Alastair

Sounds a great project amd I'd be happy to submit offerings if it has
a "general" theme.

Looks like you have lots of offers to help but I am happy to contribute too.

My vote goes for Leica Body and Lens but allowing third party
accessories e.g. meters, flash, finders, scanners etc.  This may still
raise some issues - is a D-Lux a 100% Leica?

A LUG celebration suggests to my mind a theme along the lines of the
"Leica Experience" - the glass, the mechanical heritage and the
transition to digital.

Chris B