Subject: [Leica] message for Steve Barbour
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon Dec 15 13:01:56 2008

On Dec 15, 2008, at 1:32 PM, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

> Dear Steve, please contact someone in state government and have the
> heat turned up for Arizona. We just got back from the Grand Canyon
> and nearly froze our a**es off! I didn't even know that thermometers
> went down below 0 on your Fahrenheit scale!
> Cheers
> temporarily Arizonian Hoppy

I would be happy to take care of that Hoppy, but asking for the heat
to be turned up around here, would not be popular.   I hope you all
survived, and enjoyed the natural wonders...maybe you got some images
of the GC with snow...!?

Anyway that's way up north, even here the temperature got down almost
to the 50's deg F.

I recall one time I was at the south rim of the Grand Canyon on  May
1...it snowed about 12-15 inches...

If you want to melt the icicles, stick around until next July....

or not...

when do you return to Oz?

have fun, Steve