Subject: [Leica] Re:Micro 4/3rds and using M lenses
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Dec 8 01:01:11 2008

Indeed. The percentage of out of focus shots is rather high, but that
is not the fault of the lens, but rather a function of the low-light
conditions under which I use it--and most of the time I use it wide
open.

There are examples scattered in my PAWs, look for evening pictures.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain