Subject: [Leica] The Family of Man II
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Dec 3 14:46:06 2008

Howard, I'm not sure that everything in SKL's in tray would have been passed
on to the current office holder!
Maybe try again with Dr Kaufmann. One approach might be, "Oh the last guy
said that Leica shouldn't support this!"
"Did he now, well we'll just see about that!"
On the other hand, if you mention that SKL was your friend......
;-)
I'm really surprised that LFI didn't take it up though. Like the ThumbsUp,
Streetshooter, and some books that are offered now.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.