Subject: [Leica] Does Leica actually want to sell cameras?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Nov 22 05:54:43 2008

Hi Nathan,

I can only say that I think that Leica has also changed as our world
too, my experience with Leica or Leitz....? on the 80's was fantastic,
I've purchased a Pradovit with the CF lens, when I've used at home I
was not absolutely convinced about if the CF lens was better than the
normal lens, Leica / Leitz..? has sand me free a normal lens with the
pupose I try both and return the one I don't want.

Do you think that this is possible today?

Maybe look if Leica has on the website the typical FAQS, today
everything is automatically solved. Where are the persons?

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 22/11/2008, a las 6:52, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: