Subject: [Leica] Minox film
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Nov 17 14:31:58 2008

Lluis, I have a "slicer" which allows one to cut 35mm film into 3 strips and
create Minox film: a bit tedious, but it does work. You can still buy the
film pre loaded last time I looked. It is a wonderful piece of kit however:
I just love fondling it and the accessories: they are so "sexy".

Cheers

Alastair