Subject: [Leica] Still using my Contax and I DO like my lens, so....
From: ihatethebart at gmail.com (Mr A-Z)
Date: Tue Nov 11 15:10:27 2008

I'm still using my Contax III and I have always loved my Sonnar lens
(50/1.5).
As you may have read I am however not that fond of how the Contax works
and I am very intrigued by moving to a Leica (or maybe even a Zeiss Ikon
or the R2C camera).

Thanks to Jim Shulman I know that the R2C is a Contax mount camera.
Would I be able to mount my Sonnar on a Leica M camera or the Zeiss Ikon
camera using a converter?

I uploaded some more photos to my gallery at
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/AdamMraz/

And one photo that sort of shows what I mean when I say how great this
lens is, is for instance:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/AdamMraz/AmyB10.jpg.html  (view in full
size).

Adam