Subject: [Leica] M8 filters
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 8 08:45:17 2008

Bill, AFAIK Leica will still send you two free if you send them the serial
number of your camera. Some people choose the larger sizes (more expensive)
then purchase any smaller ones they need. This is assuming that you are
buying a new camera of course.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.