Subject: [Leica] FS: TED GRANT BRAVO TV FILM PRODUCTION - "THE ARTOF OBSERVATION" DVD
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 1 01:34:52 2008

Glad you said that Tina. I thought I was the only one who watched with
alternating grin and choked up throat!
For everyone that hasn't seen it, you owe it to yourself to buy Dr Ted's
DVD.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.