Subject: [Leica] My Moon shots
From: carlmuck at gmail.com (Carl Muckenhirn)
Date: Fri Feb 22 12:13:28 2008

Neat series, I'd suggest re-orienting the first image to match the
last 2. It took me a minute to see what was wrong. Seems these are all
rotated "west" (counter clockwise) a bit. The 1st by ~45 deg. and the
2nd and 3rd by ~60. (Sea of Crises is just east of north in the first
and just west of north in the last 2.)

The images do need to be rotated, otherwise the eclipse seems to just
come from the west (boooring), the way it renders now coming from the
south west give a more dynamic feel.

carl