Subject: Fw: [Leica] IMG: End of a Stormy Day
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Jan 11 15:49:31 2008

Harrison,

Very nice photo of the sunset and commercial setting.  I was lazy and went
no further than the front porch.

I pick up weather radio alarms from Franklin and Moore Counties as well as
our own Coffee County, and they were active all day.  I'm just glad that no
serious consequences resulted.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA