Subject: [Leica] modern photoreportage?
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Jan 11 08:32:06 2008

Frankly, these subjects look even more lost than the subjects of the Tulsa
project. But I have to say that there's something about the style that I
find troublesome. It's not the fact that she's shooting color, or the
softness. Rather, there's something about a number of them that makes me
question the reality of them. Maybe it's simply that after all the years of
'heroin chic,' and Kyle's gotharama, I'm more suspicious of things being
posed.

B. D.