Subject: [Leica] December 2007 LUG Photo Contest results
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Jan 5 11:22:41 2008

On Jan 4, 2008, at 9:25 AM, Brian Reid wrote:

> The results are in. The judges have spoken. Well, actually they have
> written, but you know what I mean.
>
> First prize: Walt Johnson
> Second prize: Bob Palmieri
> Third prize: Jayanand Govindaraj
> Honorable mentions: Walt Johnson, Bill Nelsch, Walt Johnson
>
> See it all at http://contest.leica-users.org/

Warm congratulations to the winners, and for all entries. A big thank
you to the judges. This one was a stimulating and intriguing contest.
On a tough topic, it was interesting to see the choices people make of
content, and especially in the selected winners. It is intriguing to
see how people capture and manage emotion in their images.  Somehow
though the nature of  "contest" dampens comment and discussion of
entries, both before and after results are announced.

Special congrats to Walt, and I loved Jayanand's elephants...

Steve