Subject: [Leica] IMG: Modern architecture at the VW Works in Germany
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Oct 25 01:20:27 2007

Hi Luis,
thanks for taking time to take a look - the entrance hall really is
impressive, it's so large that it's quite difficult to get a decent
impression without a super-wide lens. We were lucky that the light was
so good in the early afternoon, later the weather was dull and cloudy
and there were none of the strong shadows needed to put modern
architecture into perspective and add depth and dimension..
Best from Hannover
Douglas