Subject: [Leica] Postcard : NAJAC
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Thu Sep 20 00:28:21 2007

Thanks Hoppy for your keen interest.

Najac is located north of Toulouse about 50 km I'd say, and not far from
Albi (last post). The region is a necklace of well preserved small
villages - some of them have castles and fortications due to religious
wars and territorial conflicts but was  fortunately left untouched by
the two world wars, which is not the case where I actually live.

This postcard was shot on the very first days of my holidays and I'm a
very slow developer ... many more to come I'm afraid :-D

Thanks for viewing and commenting.
Phil...x